TGIF! I’m back from my blogging hiatus and rearing to go! A while back I posted about our Master bedroom and the design plans for it…take a peek here! The initial plans played out pretty well in the end result! We’ve still got a vintage sideboard to refinish but in the meantime, here it is!
So…what do you think?!
- Kiran Faux Inlay Cabinet: World Market (ps they’re majorly on sale now so even if you don’t necessarily love the faux inlay for $99 you can paint it to suit your taste!)
- Black & White Stripe Knob (to replace those that came on the nightstands): Anthropologie
- Jocelyn Warner, Lace beaded wallpaper
- Swivel Lamps on each bed side table: Home Goods
- Laundry Baskets: World Market
- Axis Fan: Restoration Hardware
- Hotel style duvet: Restoration Hardware
- Leather Maxx Floor Mirror: Crate and Barrel
- Curtain fabric from the one and only Raleigh Flea Market
- Matte Nickel Curtain Rod: Crate & Barrel
- Paint: Sherwin Williams, Functional Gray
- Black, Skirted Storage Bench: Home Decorators
- Nailhead, white velvet upholstered bed: Home Decorators (also mentioned here)
- Custom Letter Pillow: Jonathan Adler
Happy weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Cheers xoxo Karla